Adding Products to Subscription Order
Having a subscription which is about to renew, is a great time to upsell your existing customer and allow them to save on shipping costs by combining their subscription order and any extra goodies.
It’s a simple change to the existing order once the order appears in “New” you can add products to their order.
How To Add Products To Subscription Order:
- Open up the “New” order
- Scroll down to you see the orderlines. Orderlines are the products the customer is purchasing on the sales order.
- To add the orderlines to the sales order:
- In the order lines section, enter all or part of the product SKU or Name into the respective fields to search for a product.
- Select the product from the search results to add it to the sales order.
Enter the quantity the customer wishes to purchase in the Qty field (min 1).
- Repeat these steps, adding all the orderlines required by your customer.
- Save the order.
The customers credit card will be automatically charged on subscription renewal.