How To Change A Subscription Frequency After It Has Been Set Up
Occasionally, we need to change the frequency of our client’s subscription once it has started. In this documentation we walk through it step by step.
- Cancel the original subscription in Stripe
- Open the order in Maropost and clone it.
- Update the “Auto-delivery” line item to the connect interval. Make sure to check/edit the price after you’ve done this.
- On the new order set the Date Required to the order date from the original order. This “anchors” the subscription to that date.
- Save the order, and mark the order as Approved.
This will create a new subscription:
- For the same customer
- With the same payment details
- Starting at the original order date
- With the updated interval